Auto-Calling System (ACS) – a type of voice call service, automatically dialing the end user and playing the provided record of the message.
ACS service is widely used :
- To cover the areas, where SMS reception can not be guaranteed
- When the end user is in roaming
- For users with disabilities, preventing them to read the messages
In general, ACS is a good way to improve delivery rates if used in combination with SMS.
Below you may see the flow for ACS service at SureM
Benefits of ACS
- A subscriber can still receive the verification code when a text message cannot be delivered.
- A subscriber is given a choice to make to receive a voice call instead of a text message.
- Speech can be recorded in different languages to suit the recipients that makes it much easier and more convenient for the recipients.