What is Look-up Service?
Is a service wherein the client requests to search for information on a requested number in the central database that contains information of each mobile phone subscriber that is authorized to use the mobile core network. Look-up service is determined by IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity). IMSI is a 15 digit (or shorter) unique number that is stored in the mobile SIM card. The IMSI holds the information of the mobile phone numbers.
Look-up Service Provides
- Telecom Operator
- Mobile number availability
- Mobile number portability
- Mobile number roaming status
Look-up Service Advantages
- Filter out virtual numbers, landline numbers, or any numbers that cannot receive SMS before SMS transmission.
- Check the availability of the phone, portability, or the roaming status of the phone.
- 1. Client sends out number look-up request to SureM
- 2. SureM receives the number request and forwards it to the service provider
- 3. Service provider then receives the number request from SureM
- 4. Service provider searches the number on the central database and receives the look-up result from central database
- 5. Service provider sends the look-up result to SureM
- 6. SureM simplifies the result to the client’s convenience and forwards it to the client
For more information on SureM Look-up service follow the link and get in touch with Support Team!
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org