Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) – communication technology, allowing exchange of not only text information, but also multimedia attachments (video, audio, pictures) between mobile devices.
You may exchange MMS with your friends and family, sharing beautiful pictures of places you visit or new things your try, but form the point of view of corporate clients, the purpose of usage is slightly different.
At SureM we offer various solutions based on MMS technology, one of the most popular of them being the Map MMS.
Map MMS is a feature allowing you to send MMS with Map attachment to your customers / partners / co-workers to give them a better vision of the location you want them at :
- A place of event for customers (shopping mall, square, park..)
- Place of meeting with a client (cafe, office..)
- Workshop location for your co-workers
For these, and many other cases SureM is offering its Map MMS service.
The message may contain up to 2000 bytes of text + image file attachment.
- General message view :
2. MMS image file attachment
For further inquiries, feel free to contact SureM at email@example.com
If you want to send free messages anywhere in the world, there is a great variety of websites promoting the feature. In reality, if you check most of them are either :
- Not working anymore
- Require a long procedure of sharing tons of personal information to get you to share e-mail / phone number and suffer from endless SPAM for all eternity..
Among this pool of websites, let me introduce one allowing sending free messages to any country, South Korea as an example.
If you go to http://www.surem.net the first great advantage you may find is the variety of languages the website is offering
Once you decide on the preferred language, you can create a free account [Sign Up]
Verification code will be sent to your e-mail, the phone number is required to fill the Sender Number entry when sending the messages.
Once the account is ready, you can log in [Login]
SureM is giving FREE 5 SMS to every new subscriber, you can send those to any country at your choice, no matter what the price is.
After you use the credits, you will need to make a payment to send more, but at least the 5 free ones are there so you are welcome to enjoy the treat!
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Look-up Service?
Is a service wherein the client requests to search for information on a requested number in the central database that contains information of each mobile phone subscriber that is authorized to use the mobile core network. Look-up service is determined by IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity). IMSI is a 15 digit (or shorter) unique number that is stored in the mobile SIM card. The IMSI holds the information of the mobile phone numbers.
Look-up Service Provides
- Telecom Operator
- Mobile number availability
- Mobile number portability
- Mobile number roaming status
Look-up Service Advantages
- Filter out virtual numbers, landline numbers, or any numbers that cannot receive SMS before SMS transmission.
- Check the availability of the phone, portability, or the roaming status of the phone.
- 1. Client sends out number look-up request to SureM
- 2. SureM receives the number request and forwards it to the service provider
- 3. Service provider then receives the number request from SureM
- 4. Service provider searches the number on the central database and receives the look-up result from central database
- 5. Service provider sends the look-up result to SureM
- 6. SureM simplifies the result to the client’s convenience and forwards it to the client
For more information on SureM Look-up service follow the link and get in touch with Support Team!
E-mail : email@example.com
2-way SMS service – a combination of MT and MO services, allowing the CLIENT to transmit messages and receive replies from the End User.
The service is provided through a virtual number, issued by the provider. Depending on the destination country, virtual numbers can be presented by long codes, short codes or standard phone numbers.
- Short code : 114, 4565,.. (usually up to 5-6 digits)
- Long code : 0133-xxxx-xxx (Korea) (special virtual number, does not look like a real phone number; issued by designated entity in each country)
- Standard phone number : 7-914-xxx-xx-xx, 82-10-xxxx-xxxx (in some countries Mobile carriers provide numbers similar to standard mobile numbers)
2-way service is widely used for various purposes:
- Advertisement opt-out (unsubscribing)
- Customer care lines (*with TOLL-free numbers)
- Polls and surveys
- Marketing campaigns
SureM 2-way SMS service flow