What is Sender ID?
When you receive a message, what is the first thing you are looking at? The number it came from. It will happen unconsciously, as the text message and its meaning might differ depending on who you received ot.
About Sender ID
– Sender ID is the originated address of which the message comes from.- It is often the displayed sender on the mobile number.- Each country has its own sender ID restrictions
Sender ID can be
- 1. Alpha sender – Ex. SureM
- 2. Numeric sender – Ex. 8215884640
- 3. Alphanumeric sender ID – Ex. SureM123
Here are some examples of Sender ID regulations per country :
- 1. Korea
- No alpha / alphanumeric sender ID allowed
- Only numeric sender ID is allowed
- Between 0 ~ 12 digits
- 2. India
- Need to pre-register alpha Sender ID
- Fixed 6 digits
- Ex. SUREMC
- 3. China
- Numeric only
- Need to pre-register signature to be added at the bottom of the message
Ex ) Good day! Thank you using SureM Service. 【SureM】
Every country has different regulations regarding the Sender ID policy. To get a detailed consultation contact SureM.
E-mail : email@example.com